The bridge is generally used in indoor buildings and high-voltage power distribution projects, which can be applied to different environments. The key points of bridge product placement are related to safety and should be paid attention to, so let's see what the key points are.
1. In the sections with fire prevention requirements, the cable ladder and bridge can be equipped with fire-resistant or flame-retardant plates, nets and other materials to form a closed or semi closed structure. The bridge and its supports and hangers can be used. The surface is coated with fireproof coating and other measures.
2. When the straight section length of steel cable bridge exceeds 30m, aluminum alloy bridge exceeds 15m, or the bridge passes through the expansion (settlement) joint of the building, a compensation allowance of 0-30mm shall be reserved, and the expansion connecting plate should be used for connection.
3. In the engineering design, the bridge layout shall be determined according to the comprehensive comparison of economic rationality, technical feasibility, operation safety and other factors, so as to fully meet the requirements of construction, installation and maintenance and cable laying.
4. When used in corrosive environment, Shandong cable tray, trunking and its supports and hangers shall be made of corrosion-resistant rigid materials or subject to anti-corrosion treatment. The anti-corrosion treatment method shall meet the requirements of engineering environment and durability. For places with high corrosion resistance or cleanliness requirements, aluminum alloy cable tray shall be selected.、
5. The width and height of Shandong bridge shall meet the requirements of filling rate. In general, the cable filling rate in ladders and trays shall be 40-50% of power cables and 50-50% of control cables. 70,10-25% should be reserved for project development.
6. Cable lines that need to be shielded from electromagnetic interference. Or when there are environmental requirements to prevent external effects, such as outdoor sunlight, oil, corrosive liquids and flammable dust. Non perforated bridge type cable tray shall be selected.
7. The thickness of the cable is required to be at least the same as or one level lower than the plate thickness. The appearance and shape of the cable tray shall also be overhauled to ensure that the cable tray is flat, clean and free from damage. The thickness of the bridge shall not be less than 60% of the specified surface gloss. In addition, the surface shall also have anti fog protective layer, etc.
8. Cover the bridge with cover plate in the place where dust is easy to accumulate; In the public passage or outdoor road crossing section, the base plate or non perforated tray shall be added on the bottom bridge.
The above are some key points to be considered in the placement of cable trays in Shandong. Pay special attention to details when using cable trays, so as to facilitate the later use of cable trays. For more information, please visit www.sddlqj.com Cn pay attention.